2.5 Tips to Keep You Emotionally Focused, Grounded and Recharged
1. FIND A MINUTE
When you start to feel emotionally overwhelmed, off-track or confused, Find a Minute to pause, stop and be in silence. You can do this standing, sitting or lying down.
Consciously take a minute to yourself. Know that it will make a difference in emotionally grounding you while helping you to feel emotionally saner and allow you to flow forward more easily.
If you have more than a minute, use what you have.
Do you feel like sharing the results that you experienced by just taking a moment to yourself to emotionally recharge and ground? Let your loved ones know your benefits.
2. NOTE WHAT’S IMPORTANT
– Recognize that what you don’t control is being taken care of.
– Note the things that you can control.
– Decide what’s Important: note the top 1-3 tasks that need your focus.
– Shelve the remaining tasks.
– Take a step forward on the 1-3 tasks that are important.
2.5 HUG YOURSELF
Take a minute to hug yourself for the great job you’ve been doing so far.
If these 2.5 tips to help keep you emotionally focused, grounded and recharged have been helpful to you, please share it or feel free to send me an email.